Premed 101 Forums

U Of A Dds Class 2019 Acceptance/wait Listed

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone received early acceptance yet? Or any idea when it will be out?

In the past early acceptance comes out on the first Friday after the May long weekend. So that would be May 22, 2015 assuming they repeat the pattern. Only those getting early acceptance are sent letters that date. Still two more rounds of acceptance for those waiting- June and July.

In the past early acceptance comes out on the first Friday after the May long weekend. So that would be May 22, 2015 assuming they repeat the pattern. Only those getting early acceptance are sent letters that date. Still two more rounds of acceptance for those waiting- June and July.

Oh ok thanks for the info. When in June is round 2 sent out?

For sure,

GPA: 3.89

DAT: 65

Interview: 36

Good work! Looks like we're in the same ballpark.

Last year the letter came out the week of May 20. You had to get a police check done, plus a $1000 deposit  and an acceptance letter in by Jun 2, 2014.

So I assume round 2 letters will be out about mid June after people withdraw their offers..... unless they are changing things up this year.

Last year the letter came out the week of May 20. You had to get a police check done, plus a $1000 deposit  and an acceptance letter in by Jun 2, 2014.

So I assume round 2 letters will be out about mid June after people withdraw their offers..... unless they are changing things up this year.

What's up with the whole "round 1, round 2 and round 3" thing? Why not just send out the acceptances in one round?

I checked my mail today and received the acceptance letter from UA (I live in Edmonton). I am deliberating but am 80% sure I will decline, so hopefully one of you will get the spot! 

Best of luck everyone! 

(fyi the confirmation deposit is $1000 due June 8 if you were wondering; other items in the package include a sheet of paper asking if you would like to accept/decline, some immunization forms and I think asking for the background record check by some point)

I checked my mail today and received the acceptance letter from UA (I live in Edmonton). I am deliberating but am 80% sure I will decline, so hopefully one of you will get the spot! 

Best of luck everyone! 

(fyi the confirmation deposit is $1000 due June 8 if you were wondering; other items in the package include a sheet of paper asking if you would like to accept/decline, some immunization forms and I think asking for the background record check by some point)

Congrats! Would you mind sharing your stats? 

DDS only: https://www.facebook...ps/UofADDS2019/

Class of 2019s FOMD combined: https://www.facebook.com/groups/UofAMedClass2019/

Congrats all you future dentists and best of luck to those on waitlist! Excited to meet everyone in fall :)

Have all of the invites already gone out? Admissions office told me the rest of the class will be getting letters in the first week of July...

Have all of the invites already gone out? Admissions office told me the rest of the class will be getting letters in the first week of July...

I think based on your scores you should be getting one too! Do you live in Edmonton? If not, they might be taking longer to arrive.

Archived