Premed 101 Forums

Niagara Waitlist Acceptance - Trade For Hamilton?

Haha, Thank you for the feedback.

You guys were correct; there is no way to change and I accepted at NRC.

Still looking forward to the adventure :)

:D So awesome that you're joining us. You'll love it here. And yes, our hospital is super nice

Hey so I hardly ever post BUT I was one of the lurkers in the waitlist party last year and this year I am happy to say that I will be joining you lot in NRC!

Also, I don't recall who it was that convinced me to put NRC as my first choice - I think it may have actually been a very lengthy post by Sarvish a few months back. I hope it lives up to my mental hype! :P

Hey so I hardly ever post BUT I was one of the lurkers in the waitlist party last year and this year I am happy to say that I will be joining you lot in NRC!

Also, I don't recall who it was that convinced me to put NRC as my first choice - I think it may have actually been a very lengthy post by Sarvish a few months back. I hope it lives up to my mental hype! :P

Wow, didn't expect that post to change anyone's mind, haha. The class of 2017 will do our best to make NRC awesome for you! If you have any specific NRC questions, PM me or definitely post in the FB group, our class is really excited to meet all of the incoming class.

Archived