Premed 101 Forums

60/40 Rule For 4Th Year

Hello all,

I understand that Schulich wants the majority of your courses per year to be at or above your year of study. However, I was wondering whether 3rd year courses could fulfill this requirement for 4th year students. In other words, are their conditions identical to UofT's? 

UofT:

"In your 4th year, we expect at least 3 of your courses are 3rd or 4th year level. "

My program does not really offer many 4th year courses in my 4th year and so I have planned to have more 3rd year courses in my 4th year.

Thanks in advance.

Hello all,

I understand that Schulich wants the majority of your courses per year to be at or above your year of study. However, I was wondering whether 3rd year courses could fulfill this requirement for 4th year students. In other words, are their conditions identical to UofT's? 

UofT:

"In your 4th year, we expect at least 3 of your courses are 3rd or 4th year level. "

My program does not really offer many 4th year courses in my 4th year and so I have planned to have more 3rd year courses in my 4th year.

Thanks in advance.

3rd and 4th year courses are interchangable at western exactly because some schools don't have 4th year courses etc.

Archived