Premed 101 Forums

Any Calgary Meds Around This Summer?

Hey Calgary Meds,

I'm visiting a ton of family and friends in Calgary from July 21-28 and it's somewhere I would consider scoping out for residency. I was wondering if any meds were around and could maybe show me around a bit.

I promise to buy you a drink/other beverage hahaha and also a swap if you ever need to tour Western/Schulich.

Hey Calgary Meds,

I'm visiting a ton of family and friends in Calgary from July 21-28 and it's somewhere I would consider scoping out for residency. I was wondering if any meds were around and could maybe show me around a bit.

I promise to buy you a drink/other beverage hahaha and also a swap if you ever need to tour Western/Schulich.

You've caught us at a slightly bad time.  That's orientation week for the first years, the 3rd years are in clerkship and the second years are on electives.  Has anyone PMed you? I can ask around.  

You've caught us at a slightly bad time.  That's orientation week for the first years, the 3rd years are in clerkship and the second years are on electives.  Has anyone PMed you? I can ask around.

Oh no! I completely forgot about the early start and annual backpack colour surprise that Calgary kicks off. Let me know if anyone is around, no worries if it's too much of a hassle!

Archived