Premed 101 Forums

Hey everyone! 

I was a YorkU student who is going to UofT med next year. I got accepted out of my third year. As you all know, tuition is very expensive and I need to make some money on the side. Thus, I am offering different services such as OMSAS application review, tutoring, interview prep, general consultation sessions etc. Here is a link to my kijiji ad:

http://www.kijiji.ca/v-tutor-language-lessons/markham-york-region/premed-services-for-anyone-who-wants-to-get-into-medical-school/1083977349?enableSearchNavigationFlag=true

Message me if interested! The official email I use is in the ad

There are already services that exist for this type of thing and they are hardly foolproof. I doubt one person selling help on Kijiji has cracked the code for medical school admission.

Also, this forum has tons of members who will do all of the above for free.

True - although these short term providers of help do pop up from time to time! Sometimes people find them useful, and a bit cheaper.

only two posts huh.....I wonder want the going rate would be for someone with over 10K posts........:)