Premed 101 Forums

Pt/ot Accepted/ Rejected 2016

i got one at 8:44 am but i didn't see it until later today so only the 9 am and 3 pm slots were available, and i went with the 3 pm one.  do you think time slot makes a difference?  do interviewers get tired by the end or something like that? :/

lol. idk but I hope not. however, the 11am spot filled up pretty quickly while I was overthinking the whole thing. lol. I picked that hoping the interviewers would be full and happy after lunch hence an easier interview hehe. call me crazy

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Applied: McMaster

Accepted:

Waitlisted:

Rejected:

cumGPA: 3.85

subGPA: 3.83

I'm assuming the consensus is that the cutoff for interviews will rise from the 3.81 it was last year, right? :( I'm worried.

I am guessing this is for PT. Looks like the cutoffs keep increasing each year. However, people apply to multiple schools and therefore decline spots so the cutoff drops down eventually. Good luck. U have a high GPA so you stand a good chance of getting in. Stay positive

I am guessing this is for PT. Looks like the cutoffs keep increasing each year. However, people apply to multiple schools and therefore decline spots so the cutoff drops down eventually. Good luck. U have a high GPA so you stand a good chance of getting in. Stay positive

Appreciate the positivity! At this point I'm more skiddish about having my sGPA drop if something goes wrong to end this semester and not being competitive for next year... wouldn't that be a drag. :lol:

Appreciate the positivity! At this point I'm more skiddish about having my sGPA drop if something goes wrong to end this semester and not being competitive for next year... wouldn't that be a drag. :lol:

Try to keep your grades up and hope to get in this year so that a slight drop will not matter. If you get higher grades that boost your GPA then even better. all the best

Just got an invite for CAP as well ! It's happening :)))

Anybody would like to practice together? I've been reading MMI books but I could seriously use some feedbacks for my answers.

Good luck prepping everybody !!!!

Congratulations, I also received my CAP invite this morning. I would be interested in prepping with you and the others.  

For OT - did people get acknowledgement emails for applying from UofT and Queens?

I'm glad you asked this because I was starting to worry that it may have gone to my junk folder and that I somehow deleted it! I've only received acknowledgement emails from McMaster & Western.

Archived