Premed 101 Forums

Pt/ot Accepted/ Rejected 2016

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've applied to Dal OT online, and although I got an email from the department saying that they've received all of my application materials, my online application summary says my status is still not complete...anyone has the same issue?

Yeah, I called and spoke to them earlier at the end of Feb. They received all our documents. They just don't update it all online.

I checked twice ... So you're good as long as you got that email :)

Good Luck! 

I've applied to Dal OT online, and although I got an email from the department saying that they've received all of my application materials, my online application summary says my status is still not complete...anyone has the same issue?

try calling the OT department. They are very nice and will help you out. The lady will open you application and tell you what is missing or if they just have not updated it. Besides it you got that email i think you are good but call just to be safe

TIMESTAMP: March 31 @ 4:36 pm 

Interview/Regrets: Interview

Applied: Mac, U of T, Western, Queens all OT

Accepted: accepted last year to Queens and had to turn it down for a one year job contract
Waitlisted:
Rejected:
cumGPA: 3.58

subGPA: 3.79
Perceived strength of essays/interviews/references: strong 

Accepted for interview at Mac OT

I have the same issue, no worries! I was freaking out until I read the top part of the page and received my email confirming my application a couple of weeks ago. Good luck :)

Just got an interview rejection email from McMaster PT about ten minutes ago. My sub-GPA is 3.76, not quite high enough for their 3.82 cutoff. Still have hope for Queen's and Western!

I have the same sGPA as you...didn't make the cut either. Good luck at Queen's and Western! I've applied to Western and UofT but my first choice is OT :D

If anyone gets a rejection email for the Mac OT program, does it tell you what the initial cutoff for invites was this year? Curious to see how it compares to last year.

I just got my rejection email and they said the cut off sub GPA this year was 3.65. 

I just got my rejection email and they said the cut off sub GPA this year was 3.65. 

Sorry to hear you didn't get an invitation this year.

Thanks for sharing the info from the letter. Last year when I was rejected they said the original cutoff was 3.69, though I think it settled around 3.64 when all was said an done. 

Just got an interview rejection email from McMaster PT about ten minutes ago. My sub-GPA is 3.76, not quite high enough for their 3.82 cutoff. Still have hope for Queen's and Western!

got a rejection email from Mac PT too. didn

t make the cut. sGPA was lower than yours. Holding out hope for Queens though. I only made the waitlist for Westerm last yr with a sGPA of 3.77 so not hoping for Western PT. Good luck y'all

Archived