Premed 101 Forums

For Dummies Series

spa

Yes, because the MCAT is important! Does it have a comprehensive review compared to TPR/KAPLAN or EK? I haven't heard of anyone using another resource! 

You should review "Telencephalon for dummies". Absolutely the best resource for MCAT studying. Actually for life in general really.  

You should review "Telencephalon for dummies". Absolutely the best resource for MCAT studying. Actually for life in general really.

The cerebrum anatomy and physiology for dummies.. I'll look into it. I've already looked into pre frontal cortex neuroanatomy for dummies.

The cerebrum anatomy and physiology for dummies.. I'll look into it. I've already looked into pre frontal cortex neuroanatomy for dummies.

Isn't logical thinking part of the pre-frontal cortex? I mean, processing ideas other people mean, making logical responses. That's also the basis of CARS. I commend you for attempting to read that book. It must be tough.

• 3 weeks later...

Wow. Disssssss :/

Anyway, I haven't really heard of anybody using any Dummies books (wasn't aware they existed). If you're looking to do some MCAT review, I'd spring for EK books. I used EK for my first MCAT session years ago, and TPR for the new MCAT, and I feel like TPR was overkill and didn't really do a great job of presenting the material effectively in most cases. If I had to do it a third time, I'd probably use EK books for ease of learning.

Archived