Premed 101 Forums

How Long Does Casper Take?

it's about 1.5 hours. Videos are usually 1 minute and text-based scenarios are 30 seconds (neither of these count towards your 5 minutes to answer the questions).

Do you know how much time we have looking at the "our role" page for the videos or the "opening statement" page for text questions? ~15 seconds or so right? 

No problem :) you can usually skip the prompts before the video clips (at least I did) since the prompt is shown at the top of the screen for the duration of the video clip. Saves a marginal amount of time, but time is money after all.

sorry not sure what you are saying haha

prompts you mean the 3 questions that follow the video? So you can look at the prompts before watching the video? Or I got this totally upside down haha

sorry not sure what you are saying haha

prompts you mean the 3 questions that follow the video? So you can look at the prompts before watching the video? Or I got this totally upside down haha

Nope, I mean like the "your role" prompt (ie. "you are at lunch with two friends" or something). You're able to see that prompt throughout the whole video.

Nope, I mean like the "your role" prompt (ie. "you are at lunch with two friends" or something). You're able to see that prompt throughout the whole video.

Thanks, and can you carry that time forward? or by saving marginal time you mean you can finish the test sooner lol

Archived