Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites?

0zero0zero

Does anyone know when we should expect to hear back whether we get an interview invite?  Online says TBD. When were students notified last year? Also, do they send a notification through email or do we have to constantly check Minerva??

Thanks! And good luck to everyone that applied! 

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sometime in January. Last year they gave the date for the interview invites so you could check in the morning. Minerva also sends you an email that day though in the evening telling you something changed on your account and to log in and check. I'm assuming they will give the date in a bit. ..just keep checking the website. GL!

It says on McGill 's website:

Dates importantes:

Les dates suivantes sont pour une admission à l’automne 2016 et sont assujetties à des changements sans préavis. Il n’y a aucune admission durant les sessions d'hiver ou d'été.

Date d'ouverture des demandes d'admission: le 1er septembre 2015

Date limite pour déposer une demande : le 2 novembre 2015

Date limite pour déposer les d'appui : le 2 novembre 2015

***Date prévue pour la diffusion des décisions préliminaires : le 22 janvier 2016

Dates des entrevues : les 15, 16, 17, 18 février 2016

• 2 months later...

1 week till invites + 5 days for certain applicants = excited/nervous/OMG/I should be studying but can't focus 

Good luck everyone! 

Ya I can't focus either knowing that in 1 week we'll know if we got the interview or not lol

And obviously we'll have to refresh our minerva page 1000x per hour for the whole day next Monday :D

Archived