Premed 101 Forums

University Of British Columbia 2016 Applicants - Class Of 2020

bcftw123

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I also did not get an interview but would like to write an appeal. On the link that you posted it says: The appeal form along with (a) a letter of appeal outlining the reasons for the appeal and the circumstances relating to the appeal, and ( B) any relevant supporting documents (see appeal form for details) should be submitted in one complete package to appeal.admissions@ubc.ca by the deadline.

I understand I need to submit a letter along with documentations if I have any and an appeal form, but could you please tell me where is this appeal form?! I looked for it everywhere on UBC Calendar but can't find it! 

Here you go. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/dx9qapwp7s6x9yt/Admissions%20appeal%20form.pdf?dl=0

Hi,

To any applicants that are planning on practicing for MMI's, I am available for a meet up this Friday April 15 in the evening around 7pm. I haven't thought of a place yet, either in Richmond or Surrey. I was thinking SFU Surrey, but I am open to any other suggestions.

Let me know if you're interested :)

Hey, I can do SFU surrey on Friday too :)

I'm not from Vancouver but would like to set up some Skype practice MMI's if you guys are down!

Hey! I'm not from Van either and was hoping to get some practice in over Skype. Would you be interested? We could go through some MMI questions and discuss our responses!

I'm not from Vancouver but would like to set up some Skype practice MMI's if you guys are down! 

Hey! I'm not from Van either and was hoping to get some practice in over Skype. Would you be interested? We could go through some MMI questions and discuss our responses!

I'd also like to join you guys if you are planning to  practice MMI over Skype!:)

For those of you who got an interview, did anyone with a pre-req average as low as 70% get an interview? My pre-req is around 71% and hopefully can bring my last 30 credit GPA to above 80. I plan on applying in 2017, please let me know if i still have hope!

Does anyone know if the pharmacy MMI is similar to the medicine one, where the focus is on 

-- Abortion

-  Dual Relationships

-  Conflict of interest

-  Euthanasia / End-of-life care

-  Substitute decision-making

- Embryonic stem cell research

- Patient autonomy

- Patient confidentiality
 -Informed consent 

Beneficence

?? 

Does anyone know if the pharmacy MMI is similar to the medicine one, where the focus is on 

-- Abortion

-  Dual Relationships

-  Conflict of interest

-  Euthanasia / End-of-life care

-  Substitute decision-making

- Embryonic stem cell research

- Patient autonomy

- Patient confidentiality

 -Informed consent 

Beneficence

?? 

Pretty sure the topics will be more relevant to pharmacy/pharmacy-related issues. The only topic I see there that might come up is probably confidentiality.

Archived