Premed 101 Forums

University Of British Columbia 2016 Applicants - Class Of 2020

bcftw123

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the option will show up on the SSC under "accept or decline your offer" soon enough! I don't have it yet either, but I'm sure it'll happen by tomorrow at the latest for those of us who got emails today - they're not going to make us miss the deadline :P

Stilllllll waiting...

Have slowly started receiving emails from like four hours ago though so that's a good sign. Though they're all timestamped wrong but whatever...

I'm just amazed at how this outage managed to coincide with admission emails being sent out. Like what are the odds of that happening?!?!

Hey i still havent gotten mine yet and was wondering does yourlast name start with a letter in tge latter part of the alphabet (say Q to Z) so we can figure out if they are coming out alphabetically thanks :)

they're not afaik. i know a person with a last name near the end of the alphabet and they got sent an email much earlier in the day

i wonder what the heck is going on for people to be getting emails at 730 and some not even after that. the office closes way before that. 

I had some serious anxiety the entire afternoon when I came on here and saw that people had gotten admission offers and realized that Outlook was down. I finally got my offer at 5:51 PDT. Congrats to everyone else who got accepted  :D

they're not afaik. i know a person with a last name near the end of the alphabet and they got sent an email much earlier in the day

i wonder what the heck is going on for people to be getting emails at 730 and some not even after that. the office closes way before that. 

oops, that's actually when I read my email, actual acceptance time 5:51 pm :P

Archived