Premed 101 Forums

Can I tell from the envelope...

Guest ryguy

Guest ryguy

What are Dal's acceptance letters like - thick or thin, letter size or large manilla?

Just another way to torture myself waiting for that cursed letter...

I'm getting even more anxious after reading all those Ontario school threads.

R

Guest CaesarCornelius

Im not going to help you much.

Both of the letters are thin. The acceptance letter has two sheets though.

CC

Guest wannabe

The envelopes are letter size, white and very thin. To elaborate on CC's post, rejection letters are one sheet of paper and acceptances are two sheets. When I got my letter my boyfriend tried to see through the envelope before I got home. While I was staring at it trying to force myself to open the letter he told me that he read something about sending them money so I knew before I opened it that it was an acceptance.

Guest RealBeef

RyGuy,

Im curious, what length of time will elapse between you seeing the letter and you opening the letter? 1 second? 10 seconds? The time it takes to go to church and asking a deity to make it an acceptance letter? The time it takes to assemble your loved ones and open it ritualistically?

I know Ill be tearing into it like a kid tearing into a Christmas present on X-mas morning ... you sound like you'll be opening it like a bomb squad personel opening a suspicious package. Dont be scared. :-)

P.S. You know its bad when you have two posts in a row.

Beef

Guest CaesarCornelius

I agree as well.

CC

(Which is worse, two posts in a row, or two posts in a row where the second post responds to the first?)

Archived