Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites & Regrets (2015/2016 App. Cycle)

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

TIME STAMP: 1:31pm
Interview Invite: Invited
Early/Regular Deadline: Early
Interview Date: Feb 14th
GPA: ~89
AGPA (if applicable): ~92
MCAT: 30+
ECs: Fairly average. Mentoring, full time manual labour (bush work) in the summers, varsity sports, some club exec stuff and hospital volunteering (worked hard to improve NAQ for this cycle - last years NAQ was ~21.5)
Year: Completing UG this year (it took awhile)

IP

Very excited to meet you all at the interview! The interview last year was fun although I didn't end up doing so well. Hoping to be better prepared and more confident this time. Congrats to everyone getting interviews, you've worked hard for it!

Sorry to be late to the party! I've been lurking in the shadows, but didn't want to jinx anything by posting. Congrats to all those invited for interviews! To those who weren't, if you want it badly enough, apply again. Do NOT be discouraged. This is my second application, didn't get an interview last year (missed the cutoff by 0.3, ouch). Work on your NAQs and your AQs if possible. Keep fighting the good fight my friends!

TIME STAMP: 1:32pm PST

Interview Invite: Invited
Early/Regular Deadline: Early
Interview Date: Feb 6th
AGPA: 82.44
MCAT: 30+
ECs: research (1 pub), club execs, student government, sports, fine arts, hospital and community volunteering, jobs throughout
Year: finished first degree, in second UG program now
Geography: IP

Archived