Premed 101 Forums

Interview Invites & Regrets (2015/2016 App. Cycle)

• Replies 426
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm starting to understand religion. I feel an urge to read tea leaves or chicken entrails for a sign.

Haha, I know what you mean Nick! I thought that maybe reading my horoscope would help. Turns out it wasn't very insightful ... I'm off to find my old magic 8 ball. Good luck to everyone today! Hopefully it is the last day of waiting!!!

Which religions do you two know that use tea leaves, chicken entrails, or horoscopes to determine the future?

Do you generally speak so dismissively of those who are religious, and equate their beliefs to magic and nonsense?

Should've applied a month earlier than regular deadline so I can hear back a day earlier.

Early deadliners yesterday still had some worry another wave of rejections were incoming (especially from the troll post like 10 minutes before the early invites came out lol).

At least regular deadliners can say with more certainty that no more rejection waves are incoming. <_<

Which religions do you two know that use tea leaves, chicken entrails, or horoscopes to determine the future?

Do you generally speak so dismissively of those who are religious, and equate their beliefs to magic and nonsense?

Who and what are we to determine what is nonsense, shamanism in certain countries do read tea leaves, chicken entrails, or horoscopes, or pray to the ancestors, and is shamanism not a religion to those who believe in it? Why so dismissive of others' religions and beliefs, if you want yours to be recognized?

har har. seriously though, chill.

Archived