Premed 101 Forums

U Of T Update On Applications

Yes, they do. They emailed me a few days ago to tell me that they have everything in my application (ie. its complete). They should have emailed you a month or two ago and let you know what was missing in your application (if anything). If you don't hear from them that your applciation is complete, I'd email/call. 

As long as they are not pre-req courses, why would you wanna inform them ! How would that make a difference ? :-) 

Haha just because we listed our classes for this year on the application form. I guess it doesn't matter since they would receive the final transcripts anyway.

Haha just because we listed our classes for this year on the application form. I guess it doesn't matter since they would receive the final transcripts anyway.

Still talking about non-pre reqs, all UofT cares about and has stated in their confirmation email today ( for me ) was this :

Applicants who are currently enrolled in a university program should note that courses taken during the 2015-2016 academic year will not be included in the calculation of their cumulative GPA. Any offer of admission however, will be contingent upon the successful applicant maintaining an annual GPA of 3.0 (4.0 scale) for the 2015-2016 academic year. Confirmation will be required.

Still, they don't care if you've taken what courses so long as they're not pre-reqs . 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived