Premed 101 Forums

D'oh! Cheque for Orientation

Guest Whitbourne

Guest Whitbourne

I just realized that in the whole scramble to get everything ready for this week and finished up in Kingston,. I forgot to send my cheque to cover orientation costs. (The one that was kinda, sorta supposed to be in on the 8th, and it's now...uh, whoops. :o

Is it going to be too much of a problem if I give it to someone in person at the barbeque on Sunday evening?

Guest CaesarCornelius

I have no idea, but I thought that august 8th was a *bit* early. I mean, you know we're ALL going to be there.

Oh yeah, I was talking to a friend of mine in the 2006 class and she said that when they have a party, the whole class goes.. Aparently they all get along really well!!

I hope our class is the same way!!

CC

Guest dr octopus

I brought my cheque in last week...what with the forgetting and all...I made a sad face when I dropped it off...anyway, there wasn't really any problems. I'd say email or call one of the O-week chairs and let them know, and you should be all set.

And I CANNOT WAIT to get some serious partying going on. As long as you're not a bunch of jerks, we should all get along just fine...mwah ha ha ha...and so forth. Hahaha.

Dr.O

Archived