Premed 101 Forums

Queens Interview Discussion 2016

At least one person in the stats forum got an invite then a rejection, and both emails were addressed to them. What a nightmare for Queens. I still haven't received any email and I honestly don't know what to think. There seems to be way too few invites posted for them to all be out, but I should have also gotten a rejection by now. I hope someone is in the office trying to fix this mess.

Wow. I hope the invite was the correct one, that's stressful. 

• Replies 355
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just got through on the phone!! Only 20% of all emails have gone through. They will continue to go out in batches because they can't send all at once or else "the school's email address will get blacklisted". Also, for the people that have gotten both invites and rejections.. you are still invited. All who received invites thus far are still invited.

And I double checked... they will be in the office late until it is all said and done.

I just got through on the phone!! Only 20% of all emails have gone through. They will continue to go out in batches because they can't send all at once or else "the school's email address will get blacklisted". Also, for the people that have gotten both invites and rejections.. you are still invited. All who received invites thus far are still invited.

And I double checked... they will be in the office late until it is all said and done.

You are my favourite person right now!!! :D

Well that is good to hear... did they mention if they are still sending out invites or not?

Seriously, I am still invited given my MCAT scores (125 in CARS) and GPA... (around 3.65) ? I find this hard to believe. I have emailed them and will wait for a response before I get too happy.

Seriously, I am still invited given my MCAT scores (125 in CARS) and GPA... (around 3.68) ? I find this hard to believe. I have emailed them and will wait for a response before I get too happy.

If you got one that makes me happy because that means I meet the MCAT cutoffs lol.

Seriously, I am still invited given my MCAT scores (125 in CARS) and GPA... (around 3.68) ? I find this hard to believe. I have emailed them and will wait for a response before I get too happy.

I was told they will definitely be honoring it if you got an invite with your name on it despite getting a rejection also.

Can someone please confirm the subject on rejections?

From the sounds of it, if you received either: 1) an invite email, or 2) an invite and rejection email, then it means you got an interview. Rejections and invites are still in the process of being sent out, and Admissions will be working through the afternoon/evening until they are all out..

• Leon unpinned this topic

Archived