Premed 101 Forums

DalMedix

Guest novacanuck

Guest novacanuck

Hey,

Does anyone know when this year's incoming students will have access to DalMedix. I was just curious and thought that perhaps there was helpful info within.

Thanks,

Ben

Guest KookyChemist

I've had access since a few days after I received my acceptance letter. You should get an email from someone telling you how to sign in. There's not much there now though; class names are hidden and there's only a few files about bursaries/scholarships.

Guest novacanuck

Hey Kookichemist,

Thanks for the info. Perhaps I have yet to receive my email. If not I'll email them and ask about it.

Later,

Ben

Guest CaesarCornelius

Hey novacanuk,

I emailed tracy last week and she said that she was waiting for all the letters to get to people before they sent out the email about dalmedix. So maybe we'll hear by the end of this week. Give a shout here if you get an email..

CC

Guest CaesarCornelius

I received an email yesterday from tracy (mass email) which stated that early next week we would be able to access the dalmedix account.

I checked today and I was able to log in. I used the first letter of my first name and then my last name so; ccornelius (lol), my password was my student number. If you were not a dal student you might not know that yet.

Oh BTW, the 2007 list is saying 100. Not sure if that means there are going to be 100 people in the class or not. Seems kinda big. Anyway, let me know if you guys can log in as well.

Guest amoeba joe

Hey CC,

I was just about to post the same thing! It appears that the class size may have been increased by 18 seats over last year instead of 8. It is weird that the extra 10 seats were never mentioned.... that I can recall.

7 more weeks!!

-Amoeba-

Archived