Premed 101 Forums

Wannabe and Novacanuck??

Guest Mimicat65

Guest Mimicat65

Have you heard anything yet? It is Thursday, and I still haven't received any mail. :( Are you guys and I the only three on this board who still haven't heard? Are you in NS? In Halifax?

I don't know if I can do this again next year....

Mimi

Guest novacanuck

Yup it's Thursday,

The mail hasn't arrived here yet, however, so I am unable to say whether I'll hear today....:\

Yeah, I'm living in South Western Nova Scotia. Are you in Halifax.

I'll post again later this afternoon and let you know if I've heard anything.

Later,

Ben

Guest CaesarCornelius

I just thought that would post a message letting people know that I have changed my ezboard name from DalHopeful to CaesarCornelius (planet of the apes anyone?).

I have my fingers crossed for those still waiting.

Guest DALstudent

Hi,

Just wanted to let you guys know that I haven't heard yet either as of today (Thursday)

Good luck and let's hope the waiting is over soon.

Guest Magnolia

HI everyone,

I haven't posted in a while, but I haven't heard anything yet either. I'm in Montreal (NS resident though) and I won't be able to check today's mail till I get home from work later on:\ Good luck though to eveyone still waiting

Guest DALstudent

Hi Everyone,

I broke and called Tracy. She told me some letters were sent on Tuesday and the rest of the letters will be sent on Friday.

Does this mean the rest of the acceptances were sent on Tuesday and that Friday's letters only contain waitlist/rejection letters? (Too scared to ask I guess).

Have a good one.

Mike

Guest wannabe

Hey guys,

I still haven't heard as of yet but there is something whacky going on with the mail system near my house and there hasn't been mail for two days.

I was under the impression that Tuesday's letter were all acceptances and that Friday's letters are waitlist letters. I'm not sure if there are any more rejections, but I could be wrong.

I am in the Halifax area, a NS resident.

-Wannabe

Guest novacanuck

Hey Guys,

I got my acceptance letter in the mail today. I'm still in shock since I've been waiting two years for this day. Best of luck to the rest of you.

Cheers,

Ben

Guest novacanuck

Hey all,

Thanks for the congrats...now I'm settling into getting things done. When ya'll get you're packages about tuberculin and stuff like that let us know.

Later,

Ben

Archived