Premed 101 Forums

PA

Guest DalHopeful

Guest DalHopeful

Hello, My name is Dalhopeful and I am a Premed101-Ezboard-aholic. It has been 2 seconds since my last log on. I would like to announce that I will no longer be posting or reading this site....

YEAH RIGHT! LOL!

Im just trying to induce some humour into those still waiting. Things may not be so funny later in the week..:\

Well, its been 6 months and Im glad its possibly almost over (ahem,.waitlist = more waiting)..

Good thoughts to all.

Guest eJaya

Hi Dalhopeful! Happy to see you posting! I am trying to write my thesis at home and I keep checking this board to see if anyone's written yet today about envelopes...

Good Luck! I hope good news comes your way today!

Margaret Jaya

Guest wannabe

I think all of this waiting is going to seriously affect my mental stability. I was sure that I was going to get mail today, but I was wrong AGAIN. I have tried to be patient but I'm not sure how much longer I can last. Can anyone offer me some sanity?

Guest DalHopeful

I remeber somewhere on the application there was a spot for the references to rate your 'stability'... I wonder..:) LOL

Wannabe: It will come this week. They wouldn't have mailed them out yesterday, so maybe we'll hear tomorow or thursday.

I just hate knowing that my fate is SEALED right now, right this minute, but that I have to wait for a piece of paper to pass through the mail system. DOH

Dr.Hughes said that next year they are going to implement an online system where you can get an updated status on your application. MUCH EASIER.

Cheers

Guest Mimicat65

Anyone have ANY idea how many seats were still unfilled by the time they were going to reconsider the "deferred" list (yesterday)? I wasn't expecting any news today, but tomorrow and Thursday will be anxious days.... don't really know how I feel right now, just a bit sick I guess.

Hang in there guys, Mimi

Guest Mimicat65

Hey wannabe,

I think that is a safe assumption, unless, God forbid, an early acceptance letter went missing through Canada Post...:o;) . I emailed them yesterday, and all they would say is that I was in the deferred file which would be considered at their meeting last night.

So another day or two I guess. :eek

Archived