Premed 101 Forums

Still Waiting...

Guest wannabe

Guest wannabe

It seems so much more stressful now that I know my application is probably being looked at tomorrow. I think I will have to keep my fingers crossed all day long which may be difficult while I'm at work. And checking the mailbox all this week probably won't be good for my heart...but it's almost over. Good luck to everyone still waiting to hear and congratulations Margaret.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest eJaya

Thanks Articaguy and Wannabe for your congrats. I'm really happy and excited.

I promise to keep my fingers crossed tomorrow!!!!

Margaret Jaya

Guest DalHopeful

Well, I guess by now the final 17 have been examined.. as with previous weeks I imagine the majority of them will be rejected. I just heard of another friend of mine getting rejected... BAH!

Unlike my family, however, I have not given up hope and I am counting the days until June 24-25.... Crazy week, Ill hear from MED school, and I finally move out!

HURAAAAAAAH!

Ejaya: I am also a dog lover, I have a boxer and a boston terrier.. It certainly was difficult finding a place for all of us..:) hahah... halifax is very anti-dog.

Guest on the fringe

Hey Dal hopeful,

how long after you e-mailed Dr Hughes did you get a reply? I e-mailed him as well and I'm anxious to find out anything on the status of my application.

Also for eveyone else waiting I called Tracy and she advised me that they met again on Thursday, so there still is a batch of letters out there on there way. they should be in mailboxs today or tomorow!! Good luck to those still waiting. ( incl myself) the best of luck

Guest DalHopeful

Hey Fring-y

I wrote him at 4pm on friday and he wrote back at about 5pm.

Im sure that was totally fluke. I have written him and tracy before and received no reply at all. Don't hold your breath, I think I was lucky and got him with no work and in a good mood.

Good luck

Guest waitinginhali

Hello everyone

I just called Tracy (she is still so nice even though I am sure we are all driving her crazy) and she said that everything will be sent out June 27th!! That seems so far away and I thought June 23rd was the magic date! I am not sure how sane I will be at that point:eek

Good luck everyone

waiting in hali

Guest Mimicat65

Hey waitinginhali,

Does that mean that there will be nothing else out until the 27th, or just that the 27th will be the LAST date that anyone will hear??? I can't believe how neurotic I am beginning to sound....:o

Guest waitinginhali

hi mimicat65,

I am not sure but I think that the 27th is the last day and that some people will here in between now and then.

good luck

waiting in hali

Guest Magnolia

mimicat,

don't worry about sounding neurotic...there's a bunch of us still waiting to hear...I really can't believe how ridiculous this is getting though- Dal sure knows how to fill a summer with stress>: >: >:

Archived