Premed 101 Forums

Documentary On Mcmaster Medical School

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Who knows how long this link will be valid since it's been taken down from Al Jazeera, but I found this one in case anyone really wants to watch it before interviews. :)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3lct4n

Awesome, thank you so much, really insightful, as well as amazing to see how knowledgable and articulate medical students are. It never ceases to amaze me when I meet some. One day that will hopefully be the majority of us :).

Edit- Also nice to see a nice age variation in the medical student body, seeing as I am now waiting for the next summer to apply (other than dal), might be 26 when I get it :o.

Awesome, thank you so much, really insightful, as well as amazing to see how knowledgable and articulate medical students are. It never ceases to amaze me when I meet some. One day that will hopefully be the majority of us :).

Edit- Also nice to see a nice age variation in the medical student body, seeing as I am now waiting for the next summer to apply (other than dal), might be 26 when I get it :o.

I was 28 (29 now) and there are 20 other people in the class my age or older. There are plenty of non-traditional students.

Yup, lots of us older students in each class. At Mac, being 26 when you get in is definitely not considered old, it still puts you in the "young" crowd.  :)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived