Premed 101 Forums

Mcmaster Pa Application Cycle 2016

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do you know if they have already changed the status online? 

I'm assuming that as they go through the applications, we will either get an interview invite or the status of our application will be changed within the next few days. 

I also just checked the McMaster PA page and they took down the part where it says "invites will be sent out by the end of March".  :P

I'm assuming that as they go through the applications, we will either get an interview invite or the status of our application will be changed within the next few days. 

I also just checked the McMaster PA page and they took down the part where it says "invites will be sent out by the end of March".  :P

Great detective work, keep it up 

Also if you get an interview, what will your status be on mosaic?

Looking at the status options, it seem like your status will stay as "Pending" until you get an offer of admission. So for those who were granted an interview or placed on the waitlist, it probably won't change right now. Those who were rejecting will probably be changed to "Denied"

Hey everyone,

I was also wait listed for this year's application cycle, and I see some people want to see stats so I thought I would share some of mine.

I am currently a second year student studying Bachelor of Science in Biology. I have a 3.9 GPA on the OMSAS scale, I have been volunteering at a residential hospice for about a year now, as well as playing varsity soccer and being part of various other clubs. 

I would love to hear from other people who have either been invited for an interview or have been wait listed to hear your stats, or if anyone knows anything about how else to improve the application

Hey everyone,

I was also wait listed for this year's application cycle, and I see some people want to see stats so I thought I would share some of mine.

I am currently a second year student studying Bachelor of Science in Biology. I have a 3.9 GPA on the OMSAS scale, I have been volunteering at a residential hospice for about a year now, as well as playing varsity soccer and being part of various other clubs. 

I would love to hear from other people who have either been invited for an interview or have been wait listed to hear your stats, or if anyone knows anything about how else to improve the application

Hey, check out this thread for stats:

http://forums.premed101.com/index.php?/topic/89848-mac-pa-2016-interview-invites/#entry990940

Hey everyone,

Do you mind sharing the when you were notified of this?

biostudent12 if you google GPA caluclator, you can enter all of your marks and their weights to get a specific GPA. I'm not sure if the universities actually calculate on or just use the OMSAS website? anyone know? the OMSAS way is like way more general...

Archived