Premed 101 Forums

What Are My Chances Considering Last Year's Scores

Your interview is probably what you can improve the most, the rest of your application is good enough considering you were invited to interview this year too (congrats!). If you can get an average interview score (~20) then you're probably accepted, but it's getting there that's difficult (I struggle a lot with interviews too). Do you feel you've improved considerably your interview skills in the past year? Good luck!

Your interview is probably what you can improve the most, the rest of your application is good enough considering you were invited to interview this year too (congrats!). If you can get an average interview score (~20) then you're probably accepted, but it's getting there that's difficult (I struggle a lot with interviews too). Do you feel you've improved considerably your interview skills in the past year? Good luck!

I'd like to think I've improved since last year! I've completely changed my preparation this year by doing practice sessions with other applicants. Last year, I hadn't even looked at any sample MMI questions, nor practiced with another person. Getting an MMI score of 20 seems reasonable - I just hope it's enough to get me in!

It's hard to predict success using these stats because the applicant pool changes every year, but it does give me peace of mind. Thanks everyone!

Archived