Premed 101 Forums

Post Mmi Discussion

Med79

I really liked the questions and the organization of the entire event. I felt the stations were well thought out. I cracked a couple jokes that the actors/ evaluators didn't laugh at, but it's fine because I laughed enough for the both of us :'(

It's going to be a very long month of waiting lol

I thought McGill's MMI was so well designed. Compared to other schools I think McGill hands down has the best MMI stations and I had so much fun the entire time! 

That said, I have no clue how I did because I was just being myself, so if they don't like me then I'll fully accept it because then I'll know I'm not the type of person they want. I hope they did though because I want to go there so bad even more now after having done the MMI!! 

I really liked the questions and the organization of the entire event. I felt the stations were well thought out. I cracked a couple jokes that the actors/ evaluators didn't laugh at, but it's fine because I laughed enough for the both of us :'(

It's going to be a very long month of waiting lol

Chill out dude I graduated from the "École Nationale de l'humour/ National School of Humor" in 2010 and my one-man show has been nominated twice on the Gala Artis for best one-man show of the year and I only managed to make laugh one actor once.

It's a fun and learning experience definitely. Don't try to evaluate how you actually did, it's way too hard.

I was really bummed at the shortage of time though, even when I felt things were going well, I never had enough time to complete the "task."

Yeah it was a pretty fun experience overall. I do wish we were given more time though! I wasn't always able to finish everything that I wanted to say. 

I felt so confident during and right after the interview too!! I walked out like  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:  :cool:

Now….. I'm like  :unsure:  .. I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels that way!! It's probably normal, kinda like when you write an essay and think of better ways you could have written it after you've handed it in….

Three more weeks guys!

Archived