Premed 101 Forums

2016 Post Interview Talks

it's hard to gauge ur performance, hindsight is always 20/20 when u reflect back and keep going "damn i totally shoulda said this instead", dun be too hard on urself either way, i walked out of mine feeling like crap cuz i was so sure i said something entirely inappropriate, and it turned out i didn't

I thought the interview went well. I'm happy that I got in some laughs with the interviewers, but as time goes on I definitely worry more and more about how it went. Very curious about how other people thought it went and how they felt they got along with the interviewers. 

I'm curious to know how the MD/PhD interview went for those who interviewed today. Did they mention anything about when offers would be sent out? (the wait is killing me!)

I interviewed February 28th for the MD/PhD and someone received an offer around March 3rd as posted in the accepted/rejected forum. So I guess if they really like the applicant they can expect to hear back in a few days. Not sure if the offers go out in multiple batches or just one for my interview cycle and one for yours. I've just assumed its game over for those in my cycle without an offer haha.

I interviewed February 28th for the MD/PhD and someone received an offer around March 3rd as posted in the accepted/rejected forum. So I guess if they really like the applicant they can expect to hear back in a few days. Not sure if the offers go out in multiple batches or just one for my interview cycle and one for yours. I've just assumed its game over for those in my cycle without an offer haha.

I actually knew someone who went to the first batch of interviews last year, but didn't get an offer until a week (or 2) after the second batch of interviews finished. So don't be discourage, there is still hope

First station felt scattered, next 2 were strong, final station was decent

I felt exactly the same way, but in a different order. First two were strong, third was okay, last was a bit scattered and weak imo. Hopefully it was good enough, overall...

Archived