Premed 101 Forums

Has Anyone Received Any Interview Info From Queens?

Curious if there have been any emails sent out that give any information about the interview besides the fact that it is MMI/panel format.  UBC had a ton of info on their website and in their emails leading up to the interview.

Nope. Nothing yet other than that email that reminds you when your interview date and time slot is. 

Interviewed at Queen's last year... that's all the information you are going to get. Nobody knows anything other than that it's a number of MMI stations and then a panel. Probably one of the least transparent admissions processes from application to interview in Ontario.

Interviewed at Queen's last year... that's all the information you are going to get. Nobody knows anything other than that it's a number of MMI stations and then a panel. Probably one of the least transparent admissions processes from application to interview in Ontario.

Did they not even send the breakdown of the MMI (i.e. the number of stations and time per station)? The initial interview email had stated that they would email us more details closer to our interview. 

Last year they sent out the email with the MMI details on March 4 (with my interview being March 7) so they do send it quite late! The Admissions Office includes a document which will specifically tell you the breakdown of the MMI (how many minutes to read the prompt, how many minutes to answer, etc) and how many stations there are. Unfortunately I'm not sure if I can release any of that information here, but just a reassuring post that that information will come.  

Last year they sent out the email with the MMI details on March 4 (with my interview being March 7) so they do send it quite late! The Admissions Office includes a document which will specifically tell you the breakdown of the MMI (how many minutes to read the prompt, how many minutes to answer, etc) and how many stations there are. Unfortunately I'm not sure if I can release any of that information here, but just a reassuring post that that information will come.  

Thanks for the reassurance. So we should expect an email within the next few days. I'm assuming they send that email to everyone at the same time regardless of their interview date.  

Archived