IP/OOP

GPA

DAT(RC/ST/PAT)

my stats:

Invite

IP

22/19/23

For those who are interested in the past stats:

For the information of potential applicants, the following is provided showing the characteristics of the applicants and entering class of 2014/2015.

• Number of applicants: 425
  • Number enrolled: 38 (23 males, 15 females)
  • Age of Students: Range: 21 - 31, Mean 23
  • Residence: Atlantic Provinces - 25; Other Canadian Provinces - 1; International - 12;
  • Mean DAT, reading comprehension - 23;
  • Mean DAT, PAT - 20.5;
  • Mean DAT, science average - 18;
  • Mean University final two year - 3.7;
  • Mean University higher sciences average - 3.7.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

They would send a rejection email telling me that I didnt make the cuttoff ......but nothing

They dont send rejection letters for interview invites, only after the interview. Check the latest letter you received. It says "only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by the admissions committee" 

They dont send rejection letters for interview invites, only after the interview. Check the latest letter you received. It says "only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by the admissions committee" 

My email said "All applicants will be notified whether or not they will be receiving an interview", so...

[Edit] This was from Jo-Anne

My email said "All applicants will be notified whether or not they will be receiving an interview", so...

[Edit] This was from Jo-Anne

ok so i just went back to my emails. We are both right. There was a letter sent out jan 6 that states "only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted by the admissions committee" , but in Feb 16 I got an email stating "All applicants will be notified whether or not they will be receiving an interview". So no idea. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Archived