Premed 101 Forums

Edmonton Room For Rent

Hopeful

Hey guys,

COST:

I have two rooms for rent in Edmonton. I am doing some renos now until May so it's best to move in around May 1st. One room is $550 +utilities and the other is $600 + utilities. 

It has an 11 minute drive to the U of A hospital or 6 minute drive to transit and 12 minute bus ride

SITUATION

If you really wanted, I could make April free if that was a benefit for you but be aware of the dust storm. I am VERY flexible to make it work for someone. If you want to come and use my place as a temporary home while looking for something permanent I can do a monthly lease, you can do a monthly lease and see if you like it and then sign longer term or we can do a one year lease. 

MORE DETAILS:

The place is 998 sq. ft. with a basement. It will have three bedrooms (two are master size one normal size), two full bathrooms, laundry room, nice kitchen with granite counter tops, two large living rooms and a big back yard. 

WHO I AM:

I'm a very athletic, male, medical student from Edmonton originally. I am obviously going to the U of A and went here for undergrad as well for physiology. I'm pretty chill and not a huge partyer, love cooking, watching hockey, and am a pretty clean person. 

If you want pictures, more information, or questions answered my email is verhoeff@ualberta.ca

Archived