Premed 101 Forums

Different Decision Codes?

jmes.91

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*speculation alert*

They were only supposed to release interview invites on monday jan. 25th , but they were actually released the thursday before. So since they're supposed to release admissions next monday, perhaps it'll come out this thursday?

Too much overthinking? i think the wait is making me go insane.

*speculation alert*

They were only supposed to release interview invites on monday jan. 25th , but they were actually released the thursday before. So since they're supposed to release admissions next monday, perhaps it'll come out this thursday?

Too much overthinking? i think the wait is making me go insane.

They would ruin the survey results for the MMI if they came out on Thursday. Their target date is the week of the 21st, so any day next week is mostly likely. I cannot wait.

Yup, one of my buddies just showed me this notification:

https://www.mcgill.ca/medadmissions/channels/news/exceptional-office-closure130-500-pm-259761 

Looks like we have to wait to either Monday night or Tuesday for the first round of decisions! In the meantime, enjoy yourselves! Have green beer for St Patties day, or whatever it is that cool people do :P 

Isn't it possible that their reason for the closure "in order to process decisions for the MDCM program" means that they're going to be updating minerva accounts with their decisions? Thats what it sounds like to me!!! Because it seems like they're still going to be in the office working, just closing it off to the public. 

Isn't it possible that their reason for the closure "in order to process decisions for the MDCM program" means that they're going to be updating minerva accounts with their decisions? Thats what it sounds like to me!!! Because it seems like they're still going to be in the office working, just closing it off to the public. 

This seems most likely imo

Ohhhhh snap. That could be it!!

Archived