Premed 101 Forums

Mark Your Calendars! Offers Will Be Made On May 11

Oh geez, the comment says "we plan to start sending them May 11" Does that mean they scatter the decisions like the interview notification week on different days? Or am I reading into it? Can anyone confirm how they did it in previous years?

They don't usually...

Oh geez, the comment says "we plan to start sending them May 11" Does that mean they scatter the decisions like the interview notification week on different days? Or am I reading into it? Can anyone confirm how they did it in previous years?

I think they are referring to the waves of offers being sent (like 1st Round, 2nd Round 2 weeks after that, 3rd Round 2 weeks after the second, and so on). All the decisions do come on the same day, and that's how it's been in previous years. Usually they send rejects first, followed by waitlisted people, followed by offers.

I think they are referring to the waves of offers being sent (like 1st Round, 2nd Round 2 weeks after that, 3rd Round 2 weeks after the second, and so on). All the decisions do come on the same day, and that's how it's been in previous years. Usually they send rejects first, followed by waitlisted people, followed by offers.

I'd go with this

Archived