Premed 101 Forums

Memes For Destressing

msalei15

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Office of Admissions will be exceptionally closed on Monday, March 21  from 1:30 -5:00 pm in order to process decisions for the MDCM program

Thank you for your understanding.

I will be exceptionally brain mush on Monday, March 21 from 1:30 - 5:00 pm in order to process my life and be insane. Thank you for your understanding. 

PS: Meaning I'll be on Minerva and bashing my keyboard. It is a part of the process. 

I'm hoping that since they interviewed an additional 40 candidates this year in February, maybe they won't be interviewing any more MDCM in April and can give people their rank on the waiting list right away. Last year people had to wait until May to find out their rank.

I'm hoping that since they interviewed an additional 40 candidates this year in February, maybe they won't be interviewing any more MDCM in April and can give people their rank on the waiting list right away. Last year people had to wait until May to find out their rank.

Do we know how many people on the waiting list they accept?

Oh They did?  So there are no more applicants that have been wait-listed pre-interview? In that case, you're right, they should provide the rankings right away.

That being said, good luck to all you folks! I hope you all get in :)

Archived