• 72-72.9
    • 71-71.9
    • 70-70.9
    • 69-69.9
    • 68-68.9
    • 67-67.9
    • 66-66.9
    • <65.9

I heard that one year recently they moved through the entire wait list (although I think there were extenuating circumstances involving a staff strike), so they might just put everyone on the list to avoid that happening again. Carolyn has told me that historically the wait list moves 10-12 spots, but who knows... they're quite secretive about the waitlist, how many are on it, positions etc. 

Really hoping for that OOP wait list movement that I've heard about, but even then not sure if it would move as much as I need it to.

Congratulations to everyone for making it this far though; it's a huge accomplishment and we should all be very proud! :)

Dal score: 68.67

Does anyone know if there are OOP rejections after the interview? It seems like OOPers posting are all waitlisted.

There is one person on the Accepted/Rejected/Wait List thread that said they were rejected post-interview this admissions cycle, so I think not all are on the wait list (unless of course they were put on it, but just interpreted the letter as a rejection).

Noticing a lot of people in the 71-71.9 range, just wanted to throw it out that my interview score was a 71.66 in case anyone is trying to see where they stand! After going through the process of being waitlisted last year I know how the process feels (especially getting my rejecting at the end of August).

I just wanted to congratulate everyone on making it this far! I know it might be a little disappointing, and we were all probably hoping for different results this morning, but there is still a good chance for everyone here! 

Did anybody else find their essay/supplemental scores to be way lower than they thought it would be? Like, WAY lower?

I got 19.82/35, so like 55%.

Yeah I found the same! I'm going to try to make an appointment to call them and ask. Either they mark it really hard or I was just way off the mark. Thought this was a strong part of my application too.

I agree.. there likely are people on the waitlist with higher scores, they just might not have posted it. Before this year I was on premed101 frequently but never posted anything.. but the average scores for OOP's accepted certainly wasn't low haha..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is the anticipated wait list movement making anyone else prehypertensive, or is it just me?

Also, any notes on when the movement normally occurs (i.e. one week after offers, vs. one month after offers)? I'm guessing the admissions staff will be coursing through acceptances over the next 48 hours or so given that the Ontario schools just released their offers yesterday.

My apologies in advance to anyone who thought this meant the list had already started moving!

Checking back through the accepted/waitlisted/rejected thread, people started posting about getting off the OOP Waitlist on May 28 and I think Ontario offers went out on the 12th or somewhere around there. So I'd assume at least a week or two unfortunately... So much waiting!

Checking back through the accepted/waitlisted/rejected thread, people started posting about getting off the OOP Waitlist on May 28 and I think Ontario offers went out on the 12th or somewhere around there. So I'd assume at least a week or two unfortunately... So much waiting!

They might start soon! ON offers came out yesterday, and we have until May 24th to decide (and decline other schools if so), so it might move starting this week and likely lots in late may/early June!

Archived