Premed 101 Forums

Dmd Mcgill Fall 2016- Admission

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm 4th of the waiting list. Is that good? What are my chances of getting an acceptance? 

Does anyone know if the ranking will change on my Minerva account if someone declines an acceptance offer? 

Thank you!

4th sounds quite good, 3 on this thread indicated they will decline, which logically means you will become #1 on the wait list, so it all looks very good for you!

4th sounds quite good, 3 on this thread indicated they will decline, which logically means you will become #1 on the wait list, so it all looks very good for you!

I thought that the waitlist for IP and OOP were separate? If the 3 people on this thread are declining but they are all IP, it won't affect the OOP waitlist, right?

In case anyone was wondering about last year's WL movement (IP):

March 16 - results

March 18 - 1

March 20 - 2

March 26 - 3

March 30 - 5

June 10 - 6

June 17 - 7

July 30 - 8

August 5 - 9

August 10 - 10

August 14 - 12

Do you by any chance have the similar timeline for the OOP waitlist? If not, would you happen to know the lowest (and highest) number of people accepted off of the OOP waitlist in previous years? Thanks in advance.

Did you receive an email? because in the website it says they offer an admission to the 3rd person in the list but my ranking in the minerva hasn't changed. I am ranked 5th originally.

I got a call actually. Then Minerva updated pretty quickly after that. No email, they said the letter should come tonight or tomorrow. 

Archived