Premed 101 Forums

May 15Th Support Group

guys - i know it's horrible to wait.. and it would've saved me a lot of headaches to know by now, personally.. but in the end, your fate is sealed at this point.. so try to make peace with whatever comes your way. it'll be fine regardless.

Whatever happens will happen. Adjusting and making peace are all just a part of the process!

In the past few weeks I think that I've come to terms with the possible outcomes, and I'll be okay whatever happens... But it doesn't make the wait any easier! :) 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

U of A will probably release whenever they're ready to release. It was a nice surprise that Calgary came out earlier than expected, but I don't see why U of A would try to match it. (I think their reasoning for releasing around May 15th was because a majority of schools (esp. ON) release their offers around the same time).

Someone correct me if I'm wrong!  :)

As are all ON schools. It's their agreement.

I thought Queens was releasing May 11th? This means that I will either be really happy on my birthday or really disappointed :P Honestly the timing of all this is just too much. I just want the misery of waiting to be over

Congrats to those accepted to U of A!

Anyone else get into U of C but are on the wait list at U of A and are kind of torn between the two schools?

Does anyone who has applied previously know if the Albertan schools are similar to OMSAS where if you accept the offer from one, you are automatically removed from the wait list at another?

Asking here for now as I think the admissions office will have their hands full with calls/emails as results were just released today. 

Thanks!

@harro--While it would be awesome to hear back earlier from U of A, I think we're stuck waiting until May 30th as per their results letters.

Archived