Premed 101 Forums

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ugh. Because traditionally feminine colours can't be professional.... I know that's not what you all meant but that's where it comes from.   Lime green and bright orange aren't professional either.

agree 100%, it's a status symbol. I cannot accept anyone's argument that they wear it because it is "high quality"/"spacious" or any other excuse after seeing how excited people were to receive them.

Kind of lousy photos taken with my laptop webcam... and my cats decided to photobomb both of them... but here you go!    

Ever since the orange backpacks have been out (Class of 2017) there has definitely been a more flashy backpack. That being said, I have to admit that this colour is definitely easiest on the eyes; maybe I will feel differently about it in person, but I definitely plan on wearing mine - thank goodness it's not pink!

Looks super flashy though.. That's my only concern. I hope it's not that bright.. That's why I prefer neutral colors, so you aren't going to be spotted from across campus lol

ha that is the entire point I think - so you will be spotted from across the campus :)

Reminds me of how bright our red bags where. Not exactly subtle.