Premed 101 Forums

2016 Waitlist Support Thread

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh hey! Congrats! I'm on the HWL too and the wait is agonizing. A part of me really hopes this isn't the year it doesn't clear! Were you offered London or Windsor, if you don't mind me asking? 

All of me hopes this isn't the year it doesn't clear lol

It seems to be moving unnaturally slow compared to previous years, eh? 

I think the school might be taking their time or had some sort of hold-up. The facebook group only had 134 people in it, which includes the 18+ second years and a couple of people I know who've accepted other schools and haven't removed themselves from the group.

I think the school might be taking their time or had some sort of hold-up. The facebook group only had 134 people in it, which includes the 18+ second years and a couple of people I know who've accepted other schools and haven't removed themselves from the group.

I also know a few people that have joined it in the HWL but have not yet been accepted (including myself). So I'm hopeful...worried...but hopeful...

Hey for anyone lucky enough to get accepted or get their campus specified, don't forget to update the Accepted/Rejected/Waitlisted page, for the sake of all of the nervous remaining waitlisters as well as all future applicants who will be nervously scrubbing through the forums while they wait for their turn :).

And, of course, congrats!!!! 

For everyone else who got in off the waitlist, is the part of the email saying the deposit needs to be received by June 1st a typo? I'm not sure even if I mail it now it'd reach on time

there is no way they are going to mess you up like that - call the office of course, but they will figure something out. Once you are on the other side of the hedge as it were, the admins become serious allies of you at the school.

Archived