Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Support Thread 2016

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got the call today at 10:05am (good waitlist)

wGpa 3.94

no email yet though. how long has it taken for the rest of the people to receive email after getting the call?

No email here either, got the call this morning. She had mentioned being in a meeting and starting to send them out afterwards around 1:30. I'm starting to think I imagined the call..

Got the call at 2:01 PM - 3.96 wGPA

Congratulations! Are you in the English stream?

Isn't it odd that a 3.96 was called at 2:01 pm but a 3.94 person was called around 10 am?? Does that mean they don't strictly follow wGPA order in terms of contacting people in order?

Congratulations! Are you in the English stream?

Isn't it odd that a 3.96 was called at 2:01 pm but a 3.94 person was called around 10 am?? Does that mean they don't strictly follow wGPA order in terms of contacting people in order?

I'm in the English stream

Does anyone know what happens if you miss the initial phone call. Will they leave a message, send you an e-mail, or will they try to call again later in the week? I always wondered. Thanks in advance !

I wasn't home when Chantal called, so she sent an email saying to call her asap. I don't know yet if she left a voicemail. I will update once I know. EDIT: Chantal left a message on my home phone.

Does anyone know what happens if you miss the initial phone call. Will they leave a message, send you an e-mail, or will they try to call again later in the week? I always wondered. Thanks in advance !

I missed my call and she sent an email and left a voicemail saying to call her back. 

3.965 :( i'm dying

Do we think that they've given out the # of offers equivalent to the # that declined their May 10th acceptance? (in which case we wait now for another week to see if anyone declined waitlist offers) Or are calls continuing today?

Do we think that they've given out the # of offers equivalent to the # that declined their May 10th acceptance? (in which case we wait now for another week to see if anyone declined waitlist offers) Or are calls continuing today?

Pretty quiet today, but according to last years thread, they called every day for a week after the initial deadline

Yeah, I'm wondering if anyone got called today? I spoke to Chantal today and she said those offered an offer off the waitlist are given a week to respond back so maybe someone of us might get called? It's hard not to lose hope! Sending good luck and hope to all of you on the waitlist like myself who are awaiting calls.

Accepted off the waitlist today:) I got a call at 3:28pm from Chantal, and my offer is to the English stream. 

All the best to the rest of the waitlisters. I know it's a really stressful time and I hope you all get good news soon! 

Accepted off the waitlist today:) I got a call at 3:28pm from Chantal, and my offer is to the English stream. 

All the best to the rest of the waitlisters. I know it's a really stressful time and I hope you all get good news soon! 

Gpa?

it was 3.98!

shoot I have a 3.98 too but didn't get called. Since that was at ~3:30PM and they close at 4:30PM maybe they'll continue with the 3.98's Monday?

If not I think my chances are real slim as they're on the 2nd interview score now it seems

Archived