Premed 101 Forums

Waitlist Support Thread 2016

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone who received an offer on Fri May 27 has until Fri June 3--that should be the next (moderate) wave of movement.

ya I think Wednesday & Thursday June 2nd and 3rd there should be a bit of movement as there were waitlist offers made Wednesday May 25 and Thursday May 26 (as you said given a week to respond)

Hi guys!

my post will be odd here, but I am wait listed at U of T dentistry, so I was wondering any of you who are on the med wait list, has been accepted to u of t dentistry so that if you get in to med, would drop your spot in dentistry:s (I hope its not that confusing)

Concerning the french stream waitlist, isn't weird that they would merge both CNFS and normal waitlist together? My understanding was that they'd want to maintain 8 seats for the CNFS

Anyhow, also on the waitlist for the french stream and trying not to lose hope!

Good luck to everyone!

Concerning the french stream waitlist, isn't weird that they would merge both CNFS and normal waitlist together? My understanding was that they'd want to maintain 8 seats for the CNFS

Anyhow, also on the waitlist for the french stream and trying not to lose hope!

Good luck to everyone!

and where did you get this information from that they merged regular french stream and CNFS into one WL?

Archived