Premed 101 Forums

U Of A Pt/ot Edmonton Students Looking For Accommodation?

Hi UofA PT/OT students. It is not secret that accommodation is expensive in Edmonton. So I thought I could start a topic to share tips about renting and to look for roommates since most of us will probably be sharing. Do not hesitate to let us know if you find an affordable place. 

Plus it would be nice to get to know one another before school starts.  :P

http://www.iss.ualberta.ca/PreparingForUAlberta/FindingPlacetoLive.aspx

Above is a link we might find useful. Also, is anyone starting a fb group? if not, I am happy to start one for us. Please let me know.

I was curious about a FB page as well. When I asked about it in one of the other forums someone mentioned that the administration normally creates a group for the class. I guess that way only students in the program are admitted to the group. I'm not sure when the group is created though. 

I was curious about a FB page as well. When I asked about it in one of the other forums someone mentioned that the administration normally creates a group for the class. I guess that way only students in the program are admitted to the group. I'm not sure when the group is created though. 

The group has already been created. You just have to search "U of A Occupational Therapy Class of 2018" on FB. I'm guessing the same would apply for PT.

• 3 weeks later...