Premed 101 Forums

Best Bank In Ottawa?

Hello, this is a question for people already living in Ottawa, but which banks are the best, specifically for LOC? I've heard that scotia and rbc are the top two choices from various posts here with some people claiming scotia to be slightly better (which is unfortunate because RBC is the closest bank to my prospective residence). I'm debating whether I should go with the closest bank (RBC) or take the shuttle bus to UOttawa main campus and walk to nearby scotia (~15min walk).

Basically I'm wondering about the different perks of the different banks as well as the actual ease of accessing these banks. e.g. are there atms available near rgn? etc. Anyone can offer any insight?

*side note: anyone know how long it would take to ride the shuttle but to the uottawa main campus from rgn?

Thank you! 

Lots of posts on the differences there - maybe why no one jumped at replying :)

How often will you need to go to the bank? Curious how much you think the distance matters. Maybe I am a bit weird but I haven't been physically in my bank in literally years at this point ha. I never even moved the branch from London when I went to Ottawa. Now that I can even deposit cheques with my phone the entire system seems almost completely electronic.

Archived