Premed 101 Forums

Cheap and convenient luxery condo in Calgary

Guest drtfw

Guest drtfw

I am a med student starting this August at U of C and am looking for a neat, female roomate to share a 2 bedroom condo. (http://www.northhillcondo.com)

It's a luxery condo located right at North hill shopping center. The condo is fully furnished except for the one bedroom that's up for rent. There is a washer/dryer in my condo unit. All kitchen appliances are included. You would have your own bathroom with a shower.

All the amenities - including free state of the art theatre, fitness centre, game room, private indoor mall entrance, etc- are included. Check out the website for details.

It is a 5-10 minute bus ride (just 1 bus takes you right to the hospital door), 10-15 minute bike ride, and 5 minute drive to the med school. The bus stop is literally right outside the front door, as is the c-train stop (Lion's park station). The condo is also about 5-10 minutes from down town.

Rent is $500/month, which includes all utilities except electricity. Phone and internet are yet to be hooked up. The reason it is so cheap for a luxery condo is that my parents own it, and they are helping me out while I'm in school. They are also extending my rate to my future roommate.

I am hoping to find a roommate in medical school, so I have not advertised this anywhere else yet. Email me if you are interested and I will show you around. (tfwu@ucalgary.ca)

Guest drtfw

Hi everyone,

I forgot to mention that there is also a conceirge and security service available. Indoor, heated parking is also available if you need it (for a small charge).

There is also a guest suite available for condo residents when you have visitors that need a place to stay!

Send me an email or post on this website if you're interested!

Archived