Premed 101 Forums

Dmd Ulaval

No, Udem also changed the program, there is no longer a pre-dent year. It's five years of DMD. They probably added an extra year to somewhat spread the coursework in more courses. Because the current 4-year program is brutal from what I've heard. After all the smallest semester has 19 credits...

No, Udem also changed the program, there is no longer a pre-dent year. It's five years of DMD. They probably added an extra year to somewhat spread the coursework in more courses. Because the current 4-year program is brutal from what I've heard. After all the smallest semester has 19 credits...

Oh I just checked the website's FAQ's...you're right. 

Wait, so you're in the last cohort of applicants with the 4 year program? 

Who cares about a 25 credits session, we're freaks !

Who cares about a 25 credits session, we're freaks !

I would rather study more in 4 years then to be relaxed throughout 5 years. 

However, if they added new things to the curriculum (which I think they did judging by the number of credits added), then it'll more than likely be beneficial for the students later on in their careers. 

I'm just bummed because I was planning around a 4 year degree :P

Archived