Premed 101 Forums

Transcript Request Form

If you went to an Ontario university, you ONLY need to fill out the transcript request form. OMSAS will then directly contact the university and get the transcript on your behalf. You don't have to mail a separate transcript yourself. Of course, if you attended university outside of Ontario you will not fill out the transcript request form and will have to mail in the transcript yourself.

Does anyone know if the transcript need to actually be received at OMSAS by Oct 1st? Or is it okay if you submit your application through OMSAS before Oct 1st, and the transcript arrives after that date?

My transcript is coming from Queen's and I just submitted my application today.... wondering if I should panic :P

Does anyone know if the transcript need to actually be received at OMSAS by Oct 1st? Or is it okay if you submit your application through OMSAS before Oct 1st, and the transcript arrives after that date?

My transcript is coming from Queen's and I just submitted my application today.... wondering if I should panic :P

it's okay if you submit your application through OMSAS before Oct 1st, the transcript will be considered on time

Archived