Premed 101 Forums

Princeton Review Items Wanted

Guest jmjy

Hi,

I am currently searching for the Princeton Review books. If anyone in the Toronto area has it and is willing to sell it, please let me know.

Thanks!

Hi jmjy,

When do you need the MCAT books? I know it sounds silly, but I want to hold onto it until I know for sure that I will never have to re-write again (hopefully on May 15th or thereabouts). If you are writing the August MCAT, I have a book for you!

BJ

It's not silly at all! I'm not in a real need for books, so May 15th is fine. I'm simply looking for help on VR and I have heard that Princeton's passages are tough, so hopefully if Princeton's passages can help me over prepare, I should be able to handle the VR in the real MCAT.

Do you have the Princeton material from the Prep courses or the book that is readily available at the bookstores?

jmjy

Guest Valani9

Hi there.

I've got all the books - and they're in good condition. I've also got the old tests. I'd be happy to get rid of them, if you want.

Cheers.

Hi,

Just one question. Are those the same books that are given to you when you sign up for the Princeton Review prep course? If so, can you give me some details on what books they are and how much?

Thanks!

Guest Valani9

Yeah - they're the books that they give you when you sign up. There are 3 review books (text books). 1 for physical sciences, 1 bio sciences, and 1 verbal.

Then there are two big work books - verbal and science. Those have loads of practice passages. There is also a book of practice passages for class - also good.

Then there are a bunch of practice tests that they gave us over the course of the summer - a couple of those are actual AAMC tests (the company that runs the MCAT).

I'm happy to get rid of it all. If you want them - post an email address and we'll talk.

Cheers.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Chris0000009

Are you books still available Valani9? (Or anyone else who is selling Kaplan or Princeton course books for that matter)

Chris

Archived