Premed 101 Forums

MCAT Books For Sale

Guest bibo

Hey All,

I have for sale the Kaplan books I used to study for the August 2001 MCAT. They include the Physical Sciences Review Notes, Biological Sciences Review Notes, Verbal Reasoning/Writing Review Notes, MCAT Lesson Book, MCAT Diagnostic Test and Flashcards. I am also including with this package Kaplan Full-Length Practice Tests 1-5 and a book called Barron's "How to prepare for the MCAT".

If you're interested, send me an e-mail at ihabk@rogers.com to set up a price and a way to get them to you!

Good luck studying everyone!

Ihab

I have had a few e-mails about the condition of the books and whether I am willing to part them out.

The Barron's book is old but in good condition. There are no markings in the book (including the four practice tests in the back). The "scantron" sheet, however, is already used

The Diagnostic test has my answers circled in pencil.

Full Length MCAT 1 has my answers circled in pencil.

Full Length MCATs 2-5 have my answers circled in blue pen.

The Lesson Book has useful notes made in it in blue pen from the in-class lessons.

The Physical Sciences Review Notes book has no markings in it as in perfect condition.

The Biological Sciences Review Notes book has no markings in it as in perfect condition.

In the Verbal Reasoning/Writing Review Notes book, the verbal reasoning section has my answers circled in blue pen and the writing section has no markings in it. In addition, I have two blank answer documents for the writing sample.

The flash cards have never been used and still not even cut up. They are in perfect condition.

In addition, there is a book called "Inside Scoop on Medical School Admissions Workbook" from Kaplan that I am including. This book has no markings in it and is in perfect condition.

Finally, I am including "Kaplan's Last Minute MCAT Tips" and a list of the writing sample topics from the August 2001 MCAT.

I am willing to sell things individually or all as a package. Let me know exactly what you're looking for and I'll let you know how much and if I've still got it. :)

BTW, I'm located in the Greater Toronto Area.

Ihab

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived