Premed 101 Forums

Casper Prep Questions

Hi, 

looking for some tips from people who were successful with casper.

ive done my research and have a few questions: 

1) would u recommend preparing personal experiences to discuss in the personal questions? i.e. A time I struggled with something

2) Practice tests ?? how many and which companies? 

3) I have been thinking about if I should order one of those feedback sessions to give me feedback on my answers.  Thought? 

4) Any other useful prep tips would be greatly appreciated.  I am currently reading doing right 

5) I am finding alot of people talk about running out of time for their answers. However, on the few practice tests I have done my answers were around 3-4 sentences. How long should casper answers be approx??

Hi, 

looking for some tips from people who were successful with casper.

ive done my research and have a few questions: 

1) would u recommend preparing personal experiences to discuss in the personal questions? i.e. A time I struggled with something

2) Practice tests ?? how many and which companies? 

3) I have been thinking about if I should order one of those feedback sessions to give me feedback on my answers.  Thought? 

4) Any other useful prep tips would be greatly appreciated.  I am currently reading doing right 

5) I am finding alot of people talk about running out of time for their answers. However, on the few practice tests I have done my answers were around 3-4 sentences. How long should casper answers be approx??

maybe do some sample questions first to see how you feel. lots of free sample questions online if you google here's some sample questions for example: http://caspertestprep.com/CASPer-Sample-Questions.html

Archived