Premed 101 Forums

Help! How Do I Study For Casper?

Might be too late to get Doing Right, but can also see if any library has it available and start reading it. This could also help http://www.cmaj.ca/site/misc/bioethics_e.xhtml. And just be yourself, tbh. One does well on CASPer with lots of life experience and if they have the ability to show reason and logical thinking. Also one must do their best to "do right".

Might be too late to get Doing Right, but can also see if any library has it available and start reading it. This could also help http://www.cmaj.ca/site/misc/bioethics_e.xhtml. And just be yourself, tbh. One does well on CASPer with lots of life experience and if they have the ability to show reason and logical thinking. Also one must do their best to "do right".

Thanks for the response! Do you know if there are any practice exams? I'd like to get familiar with the test format...I don't want to be shocked when I take the real exam

Being familiar with basic bioethics is helpful. However, in general, this is not something that you can study for. It's basically a written interview, not an exam.

There used to be a pre-test for the CASPer to get you familiar with the format - did they eliminate that? In any case, there are plenty of sample question online to give some idea of the format of the CASPer - Google is your friend here.

Being familiar with basic bioethics is helpful. However, in general, this is not something that you can study for. It's basically a written interview, not an exam.

There used to be a pre-test for the CASPer to get you familiar with the format - did they eliminate that? In any case, there are plenty of sample question online to give some idea of the format of the CASPer - Google is your friend here.

I didn't find bioethics all that helpful for CASPer but that could have just been the version I had?

Altus still has a sample CASPer test.  Just search "Sample CASPer test".

Archived