Premed 101 Forums

Bemo Academic Consulting?

Medapp2017

I don't know about personal statements, but I know from a friend that they are not helpful for MMIs. I suggest you go to the career centre in your university and ask for their help ( it 's usually free & they usually can provide you with feedback on your writing style and way in which you can improve your personal statement). If you do that and you still have questions and concerns about your personal statement then you can try BeMO. 

Are they helpful? For personal statements specifically? 

Hey I dont' know for personal statements specifically but someone asked a similar question somewhere else on this forum and as I mentioned I have 3 friends who did MMI prep with BeMo Consulting and they all got in and were pretty happy. One of them also had a panel interview in addition to MMI.

But you should do you own research, you should not take anyone's word here. As you will notice a lot of profiles are fake here, it's either schools who say you don't need preparation and you shoudl go to your school because they are insecure about their admissions process perhaps in my opinion. Or competitors that praise themselves or bash their competitors. 

Archived